What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SUSPECT CURLY PERM

I've always wondered about all of the "seemingly natural curlies" that you see on television. That increased once I got my own curly perm & fooled my husband for the longest. Off topic, I just told him yesterday that I have a curl. He wasn't upset. He actually said that it looks like it has grown.

Anyhoo...I have to admit that I am addicted to mindless entertainment a.k.a. reality television. And as much as I hate to admit it, I love "For the Love of Ray J."

On the latest episode, there is a shot of Unique with her hair wet & I suspect that she is a curly perm wearer. Of course this is only a suspicion; I have no proof.

Tell me what you think. Are there any other celebrities out there that are suspect? Hmmm...





Fast forward the video to 2:54. Here Unique has her hair wet & it was this scene that made me suspicious.