What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hair That Inspires Me

Since I started this blog I've been collecting pics of curly hair that I like for some reason or the other. So I thought I would share them with hopes that perhaps they'll inspire you, too.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

I call this look Beach Hair


I can only hope to achieve this volume one day with my curly perm. I'm thinking maybe with more length & a few months of new growth, this could definitely be a possibility.


Even though I know this is a wig, I think this is definitely a cute style for curly perm wearers.


Okay another wig but I saved this more for length inspiration than for the actual style.


Gotta love Kelis. I love the color on both of these pics. I'm contemplating doing color myself & I would love something bold & bright.



Lisa Bonet pre-locs. I would love to one day try a larger rod to mimic these curls.


Though I'm guessing this is probably a weave, I did ask my stylist could you set a curly perm on straws. I think out of fear that I might ask her to try it, she didn't really answer. LOL


Party like a Rock Star!!!