What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!

A representative for Design Essentials (makers of Wave By Design) has contacted me & they are willing to do a Q&A session for my blog. I already have a list of questions in mind to ask like:

1. What makes Wave By Design different from other curly perms?
2. I read/hear alot of complaints about the fragrance or lack thereof when it comes to curly perm maintenance products. Have you ever considered or would you ever consider a different fragrance for your maintenance products?
3. Do you have a recommended maintenance routine for Wave By Design wearers?
4. Do you plan to post pictures of actual Wave By Design wearers on your website?
5. Excessive dryness is a chief complaint among curly perm wearers - do you have any tips for combatting this issue?
6. How important is it to exclusively use Design Essential maintenance products when wearing a Wave By Design?
7. Is it okay to wear your hair straightened while wearing a Wave By Design? If so, do you have any advice when it comes to straightening curly permed hair?

So...you know what's next. PARTICIPATION from you guys. I'm sure there are questions that you would like answered as well. Would you PLEASE sumbit your questions either as comments or via e-mail to me by Friday? I'm going to submit my list no later than Monday.

As always, I appreciate you & your support. Sorry, I haven't had any more submissions so there won't be a Tuesday Twirl feature today.