What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Friday, April 17, 2009

I KNOW I'M LATE BUT...

Here are the pics from my recent trip to the salon. I received a much-needed trim as well as a protein treatment. Since I've experienced a huge loss of curls due to my not listening to Natalie & washing my hair before my week was up, we decided to do a loose flat twist-out.

Natalie said that she doesn't believe in re-rodding due to overprocessing & that we'll correct my curls (or lack thereof) when it's time to retouch.

The trim has definitely helped with the tangles. It appears that the shedding I was experiencing has lessened as well.

These aren't the best pics. Hubby was watching t.v. & didn't feel like taking many pics. Sorry...

No one has submitted any questions for Design Essentials. I plan to e-mail them my questions Sunday night so you still have a few days.

This is off topic but I wanted to share what's going on in my life. I began training for a 13K marathon last Saturday. WHY??? I really need to lose some weight/inches as well as get in shape. I ran Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & did an hour on the eliptical today. I've been watching what I eat but no extreme dieting. So far I've lost 7 pounds. I'm sooooo excited! Anyone out there want to shed some pounds? RUN!

Take care divas. Be safe & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!