What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Hate Mondays...

Well maybe not as much as I used to when I was a member of the working class. But today has not been good to me thus far. First of all it's raining. Then I'm learning some things about my new hair decision that have me down. After a few days of spraying moisturizer on my hair, it gets somewhat sticky & I don't like how it feels. So I decided to co-wash my hair today. Hey it didn't hurt when I wet it the other day & technically I'm using conditioner, not poo. Right...?

WRONG! My hair is a hot mess & I don't want to call Natalie b/c she's going to scream on me for wetting my hair (not once, but twice) before my week was up. But it turned out so pretty when I wet it the first time, I just don't know what happened. It's curl-less. Lifeless. And I don't know what to do.

The only positive is that it is still full & somewhat resembles a braidout caught in the rain. SIGH

So what's the one thing that makes me feel better when I'm down? SHOE SHOPPING!!!

Here are a few things that I've been lusting over online today. Tell me what you think.


BLAHNIK THONG SANDALS


MIU MIU PYTHON PLATFORMS


GUCCI LUCY PLATFORM - DELISH!!!


YVES SAINT LAURENT PLATFORMS


BURBERRY CRISSCROSS ANKLE WRAP SANDAL