What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feels like Monday...

Y'all I'm in a funk. I really want to get info out there for potential as well as curent curl wearers but I'm getting so discouraged. None of the companies are responding. Well I won't say none. The only one I haven't contacted myself is Design Essentials & that's because I'm letting Natalie handle that for me since she's basically an insider.

Though I have hits, no one comments, no one makes suggestions - it's like - HELLO, ANYBODY OUT THERE?!?!?!?

I thought I was going to be able to do another feature today but I still haven't received any info from any ladies. And for the ladies that agreed to be features, please know I'm not complaining. I appreciate your willingness. I was just hoping that since there was an active curl thread on BHM that there would be more interaction with my Curl Divas. SIGH

I could take pics of me & my hair daily & just post that but I definitely don't represent the entire spectrum of curl wearers & I really didn't want this blog to be just about me.

To my followers - My Faithful Few - I just want to say thanks. I promise, though weary, I will not quit.

Signing off...