What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Monday, March 23, 2009

Anyone up for some wardrobe consulting...?

Okay so one of my close girlfriends from college is getting married on the 11th & I'm trying to put something together to wear. I would really like to wear all white but of course that is a no-no in the eyes of some.

So in my head I envision me in a fitted suit jacket w/matching skinny leg trousers w/small slits in the hems - can't decide if I should go w/a light-medium weight linen or a matte silk satin. Tell me what you think.

Also...I can't decide if I should go with matching shoes & bag or if I should wear a large bloom live flower on my lapel & match the color of the flower to the color of my handbag.

Well here are some items that I came up with today. The pic of the suit is only for an idea. I will most likely have my mother make mine. I really want to wear a soft pink but I also want to go with an off the beaten path color combination, too - like teal & orange.

SHOES & MATCHING BAG



ORANGE BLOOM & MATCHING BAG



LAVENDER BLOOM & MATCHING BAG




SUIT IDEAS

Like the jacket style/cut on this one


But I'm going for a trouser leg more like this one - maybe not so fitted