What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling much better...

I found out today (hadn't been keeping up with my blog subscriptions) that Dr. Ali Syed (president of Avlon, makers of the Ferm Curly Perm) posted two blog entries about curly perms specifically for me.

In A Quick History of the Permanent Wave (Part 1) Dr. Syed gives a brief history of permanent waving.

In Part 2, he breaks down the chemistry of permanent waving.

I have contacted him to see if he'll do a Q&A for my blog. I will be asking him general questions about the Ferm Perm, his thoughts on proper maintenance & issues that plague curly perm wearers. If you have anything that you would like for him to answer, please submit your questions to me at ckcnakia@gmail.com.

Later!