What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HI DIVAS...

Well, I know I haven't been posting regularly & I'm sorry. I have a lot going on. Though I'm technically a housewife, I'm also a real estate agent & I've had a little bit of business lately. Plus, I have some entrepreneurial fires going.

But no excuses! The biggest problem is I keep looking back at the pics of when I first got my curl done & I could kick myself for not listening to Natalie. I want my curls back like yesterday. Guess I'm in a bit of a hair funk.

So...I've decided not to wait 6 months to retouch. I will be getting my retouch on June 3rd. I'm counting down. 4 more weeks! I've been so disgusted with my hair that I just moisturize it daily & pull it back into a ponytail or a bun. I still try & baggy every night but that's about it.

Since no one has really responded on being a feature, I thought maybe I should just ask for pictures of your curls. If you don't want to be a feature, don't want to answer any questions but you don't mind submitting pics, please e-mail them to me at nakia@curlykitchronicles.com. If you want to remain anonymous, that's fine, too. Just state that in the e-mail & I won't include your name.

I'm waiting on a product I read about on another blog. I ordered three. If it works for me, I will be giving at least one, maybe two away. Still can't decide what would be good incentive for the giveaway...

Well to start it off with pics, here are some pics of DivineMom47. She says, "I used large rollers so that I would get a wavey pattern but no real curls."

I'll be honest when I first received the pics, I had no idea that this was a curl. I guess this just shows the versatility of the awesome curly perm!