What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Friday, May 1, 2009

THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY, PART II

Hiyas ladies. I hope your weekend is going okay thus far. The weather is bad here & I've been on the web all night. I'm about to launch another blog tonight & I've been working on that (will post the details later for those that are interested). I don't know if any of you have ever heard of the hCG diet but I will be starting on it tomorrow with the hopes of slimming down alot. I have seriously slacked off on the running but plan to get back in the swing of things. My new blog will document my weight loss journey.

Anyhoo...I decided to show y'all what I look like when it's time to go to bed. Except for the nights that I'm extremely tired or extremely lazy, I baggy my hair. To keep the baggy on, I tie a faux silk (polyester) scarf around my hair. My real silk scarf always comes off in the middle of the night.

Just want to credit CurlyNikki (one of my fave bloggers) for this idea. I don't remember when & the exact content of the series but I know she has done something on her blog about nighttime routines.




I'm thinking about doing a giveaway. Don't know what would be good though, being that there are so many different curls represented on here. Can someone tell me what is a universal item for curly perm wearers. I can't think of it since everyone doesn't baggy & of course everyone doesn't use the same maintenance products. Any ideas?

Well ladies I may be out of the loop until Monday. The hubs & I are supposed to take our 2 year old to see Thomas the Train up in Tennessee this weekend & I may not have time to post anymore until Monday.

As always, have a FABULOUS weekend! Cya...