What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My New Highlights

Well I'm back. I'm in grad school full time so it's going to take me a minute to try & replace the pics on the blog. I did update the pics of when I first got my curl. Yesterday I went to my stylist. At first I was going to get my curl touched up but I'm trying to stretch until it gets warm again so I decided to just get some new color & get my hair straightened. My plan is to get a weave sometime next month, early October & just put my hair away for the rest of the winter.

Also since I'm busy with grad school, I'm looking for a guest writer. Of course I can't pay you but if you're interested in writing articles for the blog, please let me know & give me some ideas of some topics you'd be interested in covering. Toodles...