What type of curly perm do you have?

My Tribute to the King of the Curl

Thursday, June 11, 2009

FINALLY....MY TOUCHUP PICS...

I HAVE MY CURLS BACK!!! HALLELUJAH!

I won't do this with the next touch-up but I did want to show how my stylist does a retouch. In doing my research, I've learned of different touch-up methods so I wanted you all to see exactly what she does. The rearranger was applied to my new growth only.





Sorry I didn't take pictures of the rodded hair but this time we used 2 rod sizes versus the three we used the last time. These are the two sizes that she used.


This is right after she took the rods out.






This is after I got home. My hair was about 90% dry on these.







And this is me a few minutes ago. My hair is completely dry & I love it. I love how the smaller rods all over gave it a straw set look. Who would ever believe that this is a "curly kit"? LOL